Connectivity and Pairing
Learn how to connect and pair your Starkey hearing aids to our apps, accessories and other media devices.
Pairing your hearing aid with an Apple device
To use your hearing aids with your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Mac), first ensure that your hearing aids and your Apple device have been paired. Please follow the instructions below to pair your Apple device and your hearing aids.
- Select the Settings icon. Select Accessibility > Hearing Devices. (If the Bluetooth toggle shows OFF, move it to ON.)
- Turn your hearing aids OFF and then ON to activate pairing mode.
For iPhone or iPad:
- 3. Under MFi Hearing Devices you should see your hearing aid name (e.g. “Jane’s hearing aids”). Select this.
- 4. A dialog box pops up for each hearing aid (RIGHT and LEFT). Select Pair for each dialog box.
- 5. Pairing is complete.
- 3. The hearing aids will appear under Available Devices. Select Connect.
- 4. When pairing is complete, the word “Connected” will appear under the hearing aid name, and controls for streaming, microphone level, and presets will be visible and functional.
You are now ready to use your Apple device with your hearing aid.